The morphology of the Ledro Valley, located between Lake Ledro and Lake Garda, is ideal for organized expeditions.
The routes are graded according to the level of difficulty and length in order to provide a variety of routes based on individual fitness.
Bike and mountain bike hire!
Hire of different types and sizes of bicycles (children's, women's, men's) fitted with child seats and of mountain bikes which allow you to reach and travel along more challenging stretches.
For more info: LEDRO BIKE RENTALS di Mattias Oliari Carro - firstname.lastname@example.org - tel +393490038825.
In addition to rentals there is the possibility of technical assistance, both for repair and for maintenance, for people who have their own bicycles.
- GO PRO + VIDEO HIRE
- BICYCLE AND RIDER TRANSPORT: vehicle and person transfer - bike shuttle to the various mountain peaks of the Ledro Valley and beyond.
- TOUR ORGANIZATION, with the support of mountain bike guides.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Apps such as Strava, for mountain biking with the possibility of indicating the characteristics (altitude, distance, road conditions) of the most scenic and popular routes.routes
- A – Tremalzo Big Tour
- AB – Downhill Caset
- AC – Caset Pieve di Ledro
- AD – Molina di Ledro – Bocca Fortini
- AE – Passo Guil Prè
- B – Locca Mezzolago
- BA – Lenzumo Rif. Pernici
- BB – Dos De Preghen Locca
- C – Giumella Passo Giovo
- CB – Lavan Brià
- CC – Tiarno di Sotto Col Plagna
- E – Pieve di Ledro Malga Cita
- D – Val D’ Ampola Storo
- DA – Downhill Stigolo
- Ciclabile dal Garda all’Ampola
We organize half-day
or daily guided tours
We would like to point out Mount Cadria (2554m), the highest mountain peak of the Ledro Alps, as one of the many points of interest of the area.
- Surrounded by nature
- Directly on the lake
- Private beach
- Dog friendly